Welcome to Chez Cook's blogspot.

Add content and comments as you please!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Steph's 2010 kris kringle wishlist

Dear Kris, I have been a good girl this year, I've eaten all my vegetables and given thanks to the world. Therefore, I think I deserve any or all of the following:



  • Redballoondays canyoning gift voucher: code IC093 ($150, will contribute the balance).
  • On Becoming a Leader, Warren Bennis.
  • L'Occitane hand cream
  • Any kind of ceramic by Bison

"I believe we are here to contribute to the world, to make ourselves whole, to be open to life, to serve and to heal. Engaging in these disciplines with honesty and authenticity, as a committed student of oneself, moves us towards leadership and empowerment. So, what will you do today?" Stephanie Smyth, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment