Welcome to Chez Cook's blogspot.

Add content and comments as you please!

Friday, December 2, 2016

Steph's Krissy wishlist

Dear Kris,
I have been extra good this year. I would like you to know I've been brushing my teeth well and eating my vegetables.

I am a simple girl, with simple needs. For example, Pandora has some nice charms which would be a good addition to my Pandora bracelet - normal size charm.

I've also seen come cool Yoga Joes that i'd like to put in my house. If you ordered them soon, they could get to mum n dad's house in time for xmas.! They are so funny!

It would be great to receive a new pair of Brooks Ghost 9 Womens running shoes. Size 8.

I also have a wishlist on Amazon for some books that may be found in general book stores:

  • Any book by Pema Chodron, my favourite buddhist nun.
  • The whole brain child - Dan Siegel
  • Difficult conversations - Stone, Patton, Heen
  • Out of our minds; learning to be creative - Robinson
  • The element; how finding your passion changes everything - Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment